Cyber Liability, Network Security, & Privacy/Data Breach
How difficult is it to break into your network and steal your data, your clients data, and your company's financial and confidential documents? A 16 year old kid can do it to you. In a matter of minutes, you would have a blank network with all the information in hands of few juveniles in a Third World country demanding thousands or millions of dollars to release your data.
Either you pay, or you will face your clients lawsuits against you.
Has it happened to you?
If any company claims their network is safe, they are just selling you sweet dreams. Hackers access Chase Bank, US Department of Defense, Target store, and thousands of other corporations. They have no mercy as they hacked into non-profit Children's Hospital In Los Angeles. You hear a few of these breach of data, but mostly just kept under the radar.
- Business Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Personal Insurance Products
- High Value Autos and Homes
- Business Insurance Products
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Earthquake Insurance
- California Fair Plan Insurance