You invest your time, money and effort toward running your home based business, so you should be confident the insurance you purchase will protect that business when you need it most.
By purchasing a Master PacSM product like Office PacSM
or Technology Office PacSM, you have a low-cost insurance solution for your home based business when you have outgrown the limitations of a Homeowners policy.
With Master Pac, you will have peace of mind knowing that your home based business is protected if a loss should occur. It’s just one more way that Travelers is staying in-synch with all your insurance needs.
• Advertising / Graphic Artists
• Claims Adjusters
• Financial Planners
• Insurance Agents
• Interior Decorators
• Media Buyers
• Notaries Public
• Real Estate Appraisers/Sales
• Travel Agents
• Commercial Computer Installation / Service / Repair
• Computer Consultants
• Computer Instruction
• Data Preparation and Processing
• Information Technology Facilities Management
• Personal Computer Installation
• Software Developers and DesignersWeb site Developers and Designers
• Homeowners policy is required from a carrier with an AM Best rating of A- or better, most preferably from Travelers Personal Insurance.
• Building coverage is not available. Coverage for the dwelling must be provided on a Homeowners policy.
• Maximum available Business Personal Property limit is $100,000.
• If there is regular client visitation on premises, a separate entrance is preferred.
This covers you against claims resulting from your business operations due to bodily injury or property damage to others.
• Advertising Injury and Personal Injury Liability.
• Medical payments up to $5,000 per person.
• Blanket Contractual for all insured contracts.
• Limited worldwide coverage.
Covers your Business Personal Property for replacement cost with no coinsurance.Accounts Receivable coverage is included up to $25,000**.
Business Income and Extra Expense***
This covers income that is lost due to suspended operations caused by damage at your business from a covered loss.
• Automatically includes rental value.
• Included on an Actual Loss Sustained basis for up to 12 consecutive months.
• Coverage may also be written on a policy or location level basis for any dollar limit without the 12 month limitation.
Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media
• Included up to the Business Personal Property Limit, subject to a maximum of $50,000**.
• Coverage applies worldwide.
• Includes Electronic Vandalism for $25,000.
• Enhanced perils under this Coverage Extension include protection against loss by electric current, mechanical breakdown and power failure.
Crime Coverage for Office Pac
• Money and Securities coverage is included within Business Personal Property.
• Employee Dishonesty coverage is included up to $25,000**.
• Forgery or Alteration coverage is included up to $25,000**.
• Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency is included within Business Personal Property Limit.
Valuable Papers and Records
• Coverage is included up to $25,000** on and off premises.
• Includes the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
Business Personal Property Off Premises
Included within Business Personal Property limits. Coverage is provided, including while in transit or temporarily away from the described premises.
*For specific details regarding coverage limitations, please refer to the appropriate coverage form or endorsement. **Higher limits are available. *** Coverages not available in all states.
Endorsements Specifically Designed For:
Power PacSM Endorsement
• Utility Services-Direct Damage coverage is added up to $2,500.
• Utility Services-Time Element coverage is added up to $2,500.
• Unauthorized Business Card Use coverage is added up to $5,000.
• Computer Fraud coverage is added up to $5,000.
*For specific details regarding coverage limitations, please refer to the appropriate coverage form or endorsement